The FIRM opens the legal corporate area with the aim of expanding the range of services and will be able to meet the corporate needs of its clients.
Under this premise, the FIRM offers specialized services by advising regarding the corporate operations and/or compliance of obligations in the company’s daily actions; as well as solving the business problems of its national and foreign clients.
Our corporate practice includes all the legal matters of this nature related with the activities of the established companies and those about to be established.
Our services encompass the following areas:
In this area, we provide advise on the process of incorporating a civil society or a business corporation, as well as the development of activities of national and foreign corporations already established
Industrial and Intellectual Property
We advise in the processing and obtaining of trademarks, names, slogans and denominations of origin.
Regarding copyright, we also support in obtaining the registration of literary and artistic works regulated by law.
In both subjects, we offer the drafting of the corresponding contracts.
We support in the company’s registration to the National Registry of Foreign Investment and monitoring the compliance of obligations, such as, the filing of the quarterly income reports and the annual economic report, among others.
We offer to our clients advise and the process of all the proceedings before the National Immigration Institute that will allow foreign clients to stay legally, temporally or definitively. On the other hand, we also offer the process before the Foreign Relations Ministry to those foreign clients that want to acquire Mexican nationality.
Some of the services that the legal corporate area offer are:
- Incorporation of companies
- Transformation of companies
- Modification of the bylaws
- Granting of powers of attorney
- Drafting the Shareholders Meeting Minutes or resolutions take outside of the Shareholders Meeting
- Maintenance of the corporate books
- Drafting and updating entries in the corporate books
- Formalization of corporate acts before the Notary Public
- Recordal of companies, powers of attorney and public deeds in the Public Trade Registry
- Apostille and legalization of documents
- Mergers, acquisitions and spin-offs
- Establishment of Joint ventures, holdings companies and groups
- Due diligence
- Corporate regularizations
- Drafting and reviewing agreements
- Registration of companies and branches before the National Registry of Foreign Investment
- Monitoring the compliance of obligations, such as, the drafting and filing of the quarterly and annual economic reports.
- Notifications of amendments to the information previously provided to the National Registry of Foreign Investment
- Admission in the Country of foreigners
- Extension of the immigration forms (FM3 and FM2)
- Modification of migratory characteristic
- Modification or extension of the authorized activities in Mexico
- Modification of the migratory status
- Permits for Exit and return to Mexico
- Notification of changes (of domicile, activity, marital status and/or nationality)
- Marriage permits
- Issuance or replacement of the migratory forms
- Registration to the Foreign National Registry
- Accreditation certificate of legal residency
- Obtaining permanent residency or citizenship status
- Trademarks record searches
- Trademarks registration before the Mexican Institute of Industrial Property
- Copyright of computer programs, as well as murals, musicals, literary, cinematographic, educatives, scientific and technical works, TV programs and radio shows, etc.
- Drafting of trademark license agreements